Production & Transmission Facilities to Assist Your Production in World Cup
As the one leader in football television production on the African continent, broadcastfacilities.tv has the experience and expertise to assist you with all your South African 2010 television production requirements. Backed with South Africa registered company and crew and by vast experience and dedicated expertise in many languages, broadcastfacilities.tv is your turnkey solution to making your production and transmission projects as comfortable and as safe as possible.
From brief to delivery, we offer a specialised one-stop solution for visiting international clients. For minimum stress and maximum efficiency our boutique services will ensure you get the personal touch! To ensure a successful visit, visiting international broadcasters can access the comprehensive line production service packages on offer, including:
• Full production facilities: including research, equipment hire, production crews, set building, post production facilities,
• Facilitation of production & transmission; including satellite uplinks SNG trucks, satellite space segment, HD or D OB-Vans, fly-away OB Units, ENG crews, portable editing facilities, studio facilties etc...
• Location scouts: to secure venues and film locations
• Problem solving: local experience is priceless when you are on a deadline
• Accommodation: hotels, apartments and luxury homes
• Office facilities
• Local Guides: with a production background, Translators and interpreters, Experienced personnel trained in all fields of TV production
• Local travel arrangements including Charter flights, Visas, Production permits
• Security: fully armed or unarmed. Don’t underestimate the importance of safety
• Local Transport with drivers experienced in TV production
• Local telecommunications
• Tailor-made local hospitality packages including sightseeing and recreation